Sunday, August 12, 2012

bff reunion

I just got home from an awesome weekend with my very best friends. These girls are like my sisters and I love it when we can all get together. We are scattered throughout a few different cities and a couple of states. Some of us see each other throughout the year, but we try and have reunions where we all get out of town and hang out together. One of our best friends has a lake house on Lake Sinclair and that's where we went! Friday night we met in Milledgeville which is about 25 minutes from the lake. It also happens to be where we all went to college. I hadn't been back to Milledgeville or GCSU since I graduated three years ago. It was so cool to walk on front campus again and the second I got out of my car I felt nostalgic.  


After dinner we headed to the lake for a weekend of rest, relaxation, girl time, girl talk, food, being lazy, and in the spirit of the Olympics-our very own Cornhole Olympics. It was pretty hilarious.


My team took home the bronze, and we're proud of it! Tins and Erika took home silver and Caroline and Dana took home the gold. Just saying, Dana made the cornhole sets. Unfair advantage? :)


What an awesome weekend spending time with my people. Love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment