Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, everyone! The past few days have been full of family celebration. Last weekend, Dan and I headed up to Lilburn to celebrate Christmas with the Burnett crew. We had a great time and ate, and ate, and ate. Santa brought some goodies too.

Christmas Eve morning Dan and I exchanged gifts. I just couldn't wait any longer. I got some of my favorite things: scarves and cooking products! (For those of you that may not know, anything cooking related is perfect :) ).

This morning, we headed to my parent's house to see what Santa had up his sleeve. (Bummed I don't have any pics from this morning)! Dan and I feel so incredibly blessed and are so thankful for everyone that helped make Christmas so special. Now, we're just waiting on the arrival of our nephew! He's due any day and we can't wait to meet him!

But what I love most about this season (and what is so humbling) is the little boy born in a stable.

"I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord." Luke 2:10-11

Merry Christmas, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment