Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 highlights

I can't believe 2012 is coming to a close! Let's take a look back, shall we?

-Purchasing a home! We were so blessed to be able to buy our first home this year, and it's coming together!

-Getting the opportunity to go to Wimbledon!

-BFF reunion. I love getting together with my best friends. We're super cool and always have fun!

-Being a part of such a great small group.

-Dan and I have been able to volunteer with the high school youth at our church (the same youth group I was a part of!).

-Finding out we'd be an aunt and uncle (twice!).

-Our trip to Scotland and England. I was looking at the pictures again last night, and what a wonderful trip it was!

2012 was filled with such amazing blessings and adventures. I can't wait to see what's in store for 2013! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment