Saturday, December 1, 2012

december

I can't believe it's December already! This year has flown by. Lot's of things to look forward to this month. Let's go.

-The birth of my nephew! I can officially say he's due this month. I can't wait to meet the little guy!

-The office I work at closes the last week and a half of December. It's awesome.
  
-Burnett/Scott family Christmas! The Burnett clan gets together the weekend before Christmas and it's always a fun time with lots of laughs and good food. Then it's followed by Christmas on my family's side and there's more food involved :)

-ABC Family and Hallmark Christmas movies. Gotta love 'em!

-The whole Christmas season. I love Christmas and getting together for celebrations, but I seriously just love the true reason we celebrate it! I mean, come on-the Savior was born. Pretty awesome.
 
-There's another reason I love December. It's my anniversary month! This month Dan and I celebrate our 2nd anniversary. SO blessed!

Happy December!






No comments:

Post a Comment