Saturday, June 16, 2012

weekend visitors

This weekend Dan and I had some visitors! His parents and his brother and his wife drove down from Lilburn to come visit us in our new home. We had such a great time! My mother-in-law has such a green thumb and brought us some plants for our yard. They look awesome!


My sister-in-law and I made a trip to an antique store I'm obsessed with. It's called Savvy Shopper, and if you live in Augusta and love rustic/shabby chic/refurbished furniture, this is the place for you. Here's my newest find.


Put together with this precious find my mom found at yet another antique store (can you tell I love antiques?) it looks pretty darn good if I do say so myself!


I'm trying to think of what I can put in this little shelf. Flowers? Cookbooks? I'll have to give it some thought.

Until next time!


1 comment: