Tuesday, June 12, 2012

our first home!

Last Friday my husband and I closed on our very first home! We started the house hunt a few weeks ago. We had an awesome realtor, and after a couple of unaccepted offers on other homes, we finally found the house we loved-and our offer was accepted! The next few weeks involved lots of paperwork and setting a closing date...and then the closing date changed! But the Lord was there every step of the way. Friday we signed (a lot) on the dotted line and now we're homeowners! There are a few rooms we wanted painted, so my mom and I got to work completing the master bedroom. Then my mom (bless her!) painted our dining room for us. We're getting closer and closer to having everything (almost) set up. Tonight we're on the hunt for some sofas. Hopefully we'll be successful. I'll be posting some pictures of the house soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment