Tuesday, February 19, 2013

the caves

What are The Caves, you may ask? Awesomeness, that's what. The Caves is an incredible resort in Negril, Jamaica that is built into, you guessed it, caves (and cliffs), right off the water. You can see more of it's beauty here. Dan and I got to go there on our honeymoon a couple of years ago. The day we had to leave, we knew we wanted to go back. And this summer, we get to! We're so blessed that we're getting to go back. I'm counting down the days and they can't come fast enough. It could have something to do with me getting tired of dreary, chilly days here in Augusta. But I'm excited regardless!  If you're looking for an incredible vacation spot, I highly recommend checking this place out. And maybe, just maybe I'll jump off one of the cliffs at the resort. We'll see.


So excited to go back!



No comments:

Post a Comment