Monday, July 2, 2012

Back Home

Yesterday morning we made the long trek back home. What an incredible trip we had! It was such a blessing to see another part of the world and we're both very thankful we had the opportunity.  I absolutely loved every part of the trip, but Scotland definitely has a piece of my heart.

Our travels yesterday involved an 8 1/2 hour flight back to Charlotte (where I got to watch The Hunger Games-yes!) and a delayed/bumpy/no AC flight from Charlotte back to Augusta.  Needless to say, it felt good to be back, safely, on land. This week also happens to be the week my workplace is closed for vacation. So it's kind of an added bonus (except for the lack of paycheck) that I have this week off too. I did catch a cold at the tail end of our trip, so this week shall consist of getting well (my apologies to those on the flight yesterday while I coughed up a lung). And hopefully finishing up some odds and ends that comes with moving into a new house!


No comments:

Post a Comment